We have been hard at work getting our office ready for you and we look forward to welcoming you!
- If you have a fever, cough, congestion, or shortness of breath, please notify our office and request a telephone call instead of an office visit.
- Clients are asked to wear a mask and will be refused entry without one.
- Please refrain from touching items in the office. Hand sanitizers will be available as well as hand washing.
- Wellness Screening will be performed upon entry that will consist of taking the Client’s temperature and answering a few health-related questions.
- Social distancing will be practiced. Clients will be asked to wait in their cars until called or texted for their entry.
- We ask that only you, our client come in for your appointment. Please do not bring minors and please have any accompanying adults wait outside.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between clients.
Telephone appointments remain an option!